1. What has been your favorite part of blogging?
The people, and the outlet. I love that I can blog and get out of my own head for a bit, get my ideas down on "paper", and in the meantime meet some truly wonderful people along the way. If I am not posting about my own ideas, then I am being completely inspired by someone elses. There are some creative people out there! Whether it be with actual DIY stuff, or putting together a fabulous outfit, I love being inspired by all of you.
2. If you could pick one thing to spend your life savings on, what would it be?
I think it would ultimately be a couple of things...but if I could only pick one...it would be a house. To have a nice home to live in forever and pass down to my children would be a dream come true.
It would have to have a wrap around porch too...
3. Hot or iced coffee?
Both. Depends on my mood and the season. Today there is frost on the card outside and I am drinking iced coffee, but it could be 80 degrees out and you'd catch me drinking hot. Just depends on what I'm feeling that day! But I love both equally.
4. What inspires you the most?I am inspired by a bunch of things..I don't know what I could say inspires me the most? I guess if I had to really think of it, people. No one in particular, just people everywhere. People who are successful...and not just successful by work or money. People are successful parents, own a beautiful home, followed their dreams in starting up their own company (whether it flurished or failed). I am inspierd by people who follow their heart no matter where it takes them, and people that have the strength to get through really hard times. So many people inspire me...from celebrities like Tori Spelling (I know..but I love her!), and someone as small as my 4 month old baby boy. He inspires me to be a better person, slow down in life and enjoy the small things.
5. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
A photographer, or a Magazine Editor, an Author, a Graphic Designer. Just something in the creative field would be my dream job.
6. What would be one thing you would have told yourself when you were younger?
Everything is not THAT big of a deal. Don't take it all too seriously...and enjoy life instead of analyzing it.
7. What is an obsession of yours?
Bags, shoes, anything pink, and currently anything teal/turquoise! For example...this bag
8. Who should be the next Bachelor? (if your not obsessed like me, what is your nighttime entertainment?)
Hmmm....this is a good one!! Michael Stagliano! Haha..if you are obsessed with these shows like I am, you know who I am talking about. He was on Jillian's season, the Bachelor pad, was engaged to Holly and they broke up. He deserves another chance! He's cute, funny, and seems like an all around great guy! I think he would be entertaining to watch.
And even though the question didn't ask this... I would love to see Jillian do antoher season. I have read in interviews that she never would....but I would love to watch her again. Her season was my absolute favorite!
9. What is your favorite hobby? (besides blogging of course!)
10. What is your dream destination of living?
Somewhere that makes me happy. And that isn't a particular state, or country. Just someplace where me and my little family can be happy. I'll go anywhere to find that.
11. Trade places with any person for a day. Who would it be and whyMaybe a Kardashian? That might sound lame..but I would love to live their glamourous life for a day. Hair, makeup, an amazing closet, photo shoots, a huge mansions, LA weather, yea...I would totally take that for a day! :)
If you are interested you should answer these questions about yourself on your blog too! It's fun and I would love to get to know you more! Let me know if you do it
Happy Friday - Eve!